How LowFruits Helps You Get Better Keywords Faster
We’ve analyzed the SERPs one by one manually to do our keyword research.
It’s a hassle, so we built LowFruits.
This article will show you who should use LowFruits and which features help you rank faster.
Who Should Use LowFruits?
LowFruits is ideal for:
- Content website owners
- Niche website owners
- People who don’t trust other tools’ KD, so they check SERPs one by one
- Other ambitious entrepreneurs who want to find low-competition keywords to quickly grow their topical authority and increase their SERP rankings
If your website runs on content and you rely on it to increase your rankings, LowFruits is for you!
What Is LowFruits’ Main Purpose?
Instead of analyzing the SERPs one by one, use LowFruits to filter through the keywords faster and find easy-to-target keywords.
If you want to rank, your content has to be better than your competition’s. The only way to find out how to improve it is to analyze the SERPs.
Let’s look under the hood to show you how it works!
Time-Saving LowFruits Features
1. Get an Exhaustive List of Fresh Long-Tail Keywords
LowFruits shows you fresh long-tail keywords when you insert your seed keyword.
💡 (Whenever you run a keyword report, LowFruits fetches new data from Google. You know what the searchers want right now – your competitors don’t. In contrast, other keyword research tools serve you cached keywords.)
Your LowFruits keyword report 🎯 filters the keywords by intent: 🎯
- Before purchase
- After purchase
For example, if you want to focus on content that drives conversions, you can filter by high-intent keywords:
💡 You get 200+ modifiers around your seed keyword.
For example, if your seed keyword was “sofa”, we’d use Alphabet soup pre-fill, different cursor positions,
- Can you [sofa]
- How to [sofa]
- Why [sofa]
- Best [sofa]
- Should I buy a [sofa]
- [sofa] and
+ Wildcard (and double wildcard) search for very specific combinations.
For example, the “* sofa for *” search results in queries like: “leather sofa for dogs.”
If you did this manually, it would take days.
Other tools like :
- KeywordShitter doesn’t let you filter by intent, so you’re not sure which keywords drive conversions
- AnswerThePublic gives you a limited list that your competitors already use
And if you already have your list of keywords, you can import them for analysis!
2. Find Easy-to-Beat Websites and Climb the Ranks
There are weak websites that you can easily outperform:
- Forums: Reddit, Quora, and niche forums (URLs containing: “/threads/,” “/answers/,” etc.)
- Filter by DA <10 to find other weak websites that rank for your query
- Analyze the DA of every website in the top 10 SERP results
💡 (Remember: if a weak website ranks in the top 10 for a good query, learn from it! Then, outperform it.
LowFruits is a SERP analyzer, so you’re not just targeting keywords blindly. You’ll know who you’re going up against and pick the keywords you can easily compete for.)
3. Avoid Cannibalization and Wasted Efforts with the Clusters Feature
You don’t have to write a separate article for every keyword, especially if Google serves the same pages for both queries.
If you do, you’ll cannibalize your content (i.e., compete against yourself).
Don’t check the SERPs manually.
👉 Use the LowFruits Clusters feature, which: 👈
- Groups keywords with the same intent together
- Helps you optimize your content (strengthen it with additional keyword content)
- Helps you avoid cannibalization
Ultimately, you can produce stronger, more comprehensive content that ranks well for your target keywords.
4. Optimize Your Budget with Weak Content Detection
When you create content to compete in the SERPs, you must understand how weak/strong the SERP competition’s content is. 🤔
LowFruits has a specific word counting system. It only takes the page’s main content into account.
You get accurate word counts.
For example, if your competitors are creating thin, 400-word content, you might expand it to 600 words to make it more relevant. However, don’t fluff it!
5. Analyze Your Competitors with LowFruits
Know who you’re competing against before you write the first article.
🎯 LowFruits analyzes your SERP competitors’ websites:
- Website type – Are your competitors eCommerce stores? Affiliate websites? Blogs? Forums?
- Domain age – How long have your competitors been in the game? Are there any new websites that rank well? (They might have a secret formula.)
- Filter by new websites – Find new websites that rank well and extract their keyword.
- Monetization – How are your competitors making money? Find out if they’re monetizing with ads (specific platforms), affiliate marketing (specific platforms), or direct sales to understand the niche opportunities.
(For example, you may find a good-looking keyword. Still, if you realize that a strong eCommerce competitor ranks for it (and you’re a niche website), you’ll know to skip it.
Similarly, suppose your competitors are monetizing with Mediavine. In that case, you’ll get a sense that it’s a good niche to monetize with ads.)
6. Analyze Performers in Your Niche with LowFruits (Subscriber-only)
Finally, find the top performers in your niche; low-authority websites that get plenty of traffic. 💡
Filter for “Performers” to identify new websites that get plenty of traffic.
You’ll spot new opportunities for your own site, too!
LowFruits: Here to Help You Analyze SERPs Faster
The features we mentioned are just the tip of the iceberg!
LowFruits is your one-stop SERP shop:
- Find more fresh long-tail keywords
- Analyze SERPs automatically
- Identify easy-to-beat websites
- Avoid cannibalization
- Detect weak content
- Analyze your competition
- Extract competitor keywords
- Import your own keywords
- Keep track of your performance
If you’re a niche site owner, focus on your website. Let LowFruits make sure your content ranks!